Open Carry Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often will you open carry?

• Total voters

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will CC. Don't want to advertise the fact I have a firearm, out of respect to those around me...

See...

I really don't get this because many if not most of those whose feeling you show concern for would take your entire right to defend you and yours away and wouldn't think twice about it.

The attitude is laudable but I believe it is why our2nd amendment protections have been eroded away over the years. We're getting some of them back but we're getting them back due to the actions of vocal activists and not by hiding in the shadows.

flashover008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just think it is good so that if I do bend over or what ever and someone sees it then I dont have to worry about loosing my CC please forgive me for my speeling I gradguated school in the 70s as a jock and they just pushed me through I need spell check on here
Have A Blessed Monday
Mike
}><}}};> 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 <;{{{><{

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just think it is good so that if I do bend over or what ever and someone sees it then I dont have to worry about loosing my CC please forgive me for my speeling I gradguated school in the 70s as a jock and they just pushed me through I need spell check on here
Have A Blessed Monday
Mike
}><}}};> 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 <;{{{><{
Welcome to OSA, dont worry about the speilling , we have a self proclaimed , worst speiller...LOL
Again if your printing, or your shirt rises and displays your weapon...your not Concealed, no harm no foul come 11-1.
BUT, now Everyone around Knows you have a Weapon...Who knows what theyre intentions are?
It just doesnt seem correct ..in theory...Concealed is Concealed.....to each thier own ..Good Luck

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said sometimes, but most of the time Id never show that I have it. You will be the first person dead if the BG knows you have one.

Please cite an instance where this has actually happened in the other states that have had open carry for years. I submit that it just doesn't happen, and that Oklahoma will be no different. A common street thug isn't looking for the manhunt that comes from a murder. They want whatever it is they are trying to take from you, and look for the path of least resistance. An obviously armed citizen is not a soft target.

Nobody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rarely

If open carry = unwanted attention, unnecessary interaction with strangers and authority figures or making others uncomfortable.

When among like minded individuals in open carry friendly environments I want the right to do so.

Choose my battles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom