Open Carry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fredkrueger

good deal, no more throwing on something to take out the trash, or worrying if your shirt blow up..wish it would take effect as soon as it's signed
You ain't by your lonesome. I am going to be so antsy waiting till November. I don't understand why it can't just go into effect after it is signed. I mean I know they have to get it out so everyone knows the law is different but that shouldn't take that long. But I am positive that it will be worth the wait. Now I will be able to wear my blackhawk cqc holster with my G19!!! That holster is the most comfortable that I have besides my Galco quick slide but it sticks out too far now and I can't conceal it good enough. Can't wait!!!

AckleyShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you draw it in public for self defense your goose is cooked.. the bill reads that suppressors can be used on private property for hunting... I don't know if that would extend to self defense on private property too.

Uhhhh Negative. You are fine. Just expect to lose custody of your suppressor and gun for a while if you do shoot someone with it.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make some hippies cry in their soy latte's. I'd be down. I need to get a good OWB holster. I'll probably still throw my shirt over it, but not having to wear it IWB all the time will be GREAT.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suppressors are legal. Why in the world would his goose be cooked?

I know supressors are legal to own and now are legal to hunt with... I just thought I had read some where in the past that they weren't legal for self defense.

I went back and re-read the SDA.. couldn't find any restriction... but I thought I had seen a restriction somewhere.. It might be somewhere else under Title 21... but until it is located I will concede supressors are ok to carry for self defense.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom