Open Carry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GlockCop said:
Well as I orginally suspected the only reason most people wanted this law is so you could go around and flash your firearm. Its not about "getting rights back" or "better to defend myself. Its all about bling and showing off. well have fun. I guarantee the novelty wears off soon. And the stores will get tired of seeing it and put up signs so you cant go in open carrying. Show a little restraint please.

And let the fun begin!!

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a flashy quick draw rig like Cisco Kid 'Master Gunfighter'...

I'd dig out my stailess Ruger single 6 and its western rig.. but I'd have to splice a foot of gun belt into it before I could hook it around my waist... as I've put on a lot of pounds since I last wore it.

This gets my vote for Nov 1st
Dual wheel guns and a quick draw rig!!!

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uhhhh Negative. You are fine. Just expect to lose custody of your suppressor and gun for a while if you do shoot someone with it.
Hmmmm...... well I guess I can open carry my suppressed gun, while I CC my other gun. How many guns can we open carry at once? Lmao...... I will always CC my firearm, unless I plan on going to Starbucks on Nov 1st. I hate Starbucks,dunkin dounuts has the best coffee!

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can one of you all who knows how start a poll on who would actually open carry. I only use my phone and it's not something I can do. For me it takes away the worry of accidental exposure or printing. I would not open carry.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I imagine the market for BBQ guns will go up, and the demand for pocket guns will go down.

A lot of people like to show off their "stuff", and there won't be as much need for concealment even if you are not technically "open" carrying.

I am wondering if you can carry a gun in your pocket with the grip exposed, or it has to be in a holster if any of the gun shows.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I imagine the market for BBQ guns will go up, and the demand for pocket guns will go down.

A lot of people like to show off their "stuff", and there won't be as much need for concealment even if you are not technically "open" carrying.

I am wondering if you can carry, say, a Glock 19 in your pocket with the grip exposed, or it has to be in a holster if any of the gun shows.

Has to be in a belt or shoulder holster. Or a scabbard. But no in the pocket or loose in the waist band.

Latest posts

Top Bottom