Open Carry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have a Ruger Redhawk in .44 mag with a 7 1/2 inch barrel that would look sweet with a cowboy holster and belt with cartridge holders on it.... and a cowboy hat, long hair and a goatee, pierced ear, cowboy boots (no socks) and plaid short pants......

Think anyone would notice? ;)

I don't agree with the "no socks" part.

You might get blisters.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is light hearted fun & joking now because of all the relief at finally being this close to our goal.. but the closer we get to Nov. 1st we'll settle down to being serious.

I bet we will be seeing ladies with their pink guns strolling the isles of Walmart! And dudes without permits out working in their yard while packing heat.

I've got a nice S&W titanium airweight .38 spl and a Blackhawk Serpa II holster that will ride nicely on my hip. And a IWB holster ready for the Glock 19 & 23. But I might have to get myself a good pancake hoster too.

I'm suprised I haven't heard anyone talking about packing their 'Judge' or a 'Governor'.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My SW9VE will get some carry time. Uncle Mikes holster I have for it is too big to really totally conceal. I plan on covering it but at least I would not have to worry about it showing.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well as I orginally suspected the only reason most people wanted this law is so you could go around and flash your firearm. Its not about "getting rights back" or "better to defend myself. Its all about bling and showing off. well have fun. I guarantee the novelty wears off soon. And the stores will get tired of seeing it and put up signs so you cant go in open carrying. Show a little restraint please.

but its a high point!

Latest posts

Top Bottom