Open or concealed Carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just curious...Do you carry open or concealed?

• Open

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Concealed

Votes: 44 89.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I concealed carry most of the time. The only time I open carry is if I am making a transaction from somewhere online such as craigslist or armslist It has prevented one robbery from happening before. I was selling a cell phone and the buyer wanted to see it but wouldn't get out of their car, it was in a bad neighborhood. I let my open carry be obvious and they told me they weren't interested and took off.
What? They didnt automatically mark you as a target and shoot ya? lol...as some would believe will happen.

Penywisexx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What? They didnt automatically mark you as a target and shoot ya? lol...as some would believe will happen.
I know I was shocked too lol. I imagine things like this happen a lot more than the media wants people to know. They never did try anything so there was no crime to report. I can easily see things like this happening a few million times a year in this country. When people I don't know knock on my door at night I just happen to have an AR slung over my shoulder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom