Oregon Militia take over federal building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what little I read earlier, this is partially in protest to the .gov arresting two local ranchers on arson charges, claiming they were burning to cover up poaching activities. On the flip side, the locals claim it was just a controlled burn. It also stated that the .gov was trying to buy land from these same two ranchers, who didn't want to sell to them. IF this is the true scenario, I know what I'm thinking, your opinions may vary...

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, him and all the other OSA Online Operators.

Best of luck to these douchebags. Branch Dividians held out for quite a while, but that was in the name of religion, not talk radio and fox news fame.

They'll back down and call it a victory because "they called attention to their cause" and "helped wake America up".
The Branch Dividians held out for a long time in the name of sex with underage girls and married women. Pastor David was the poontang king of the Waco Whackos, now forever immortalized as the Barbequed Bozos of the Brazos. Long may their memory burn in the American Conscience.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what little I read earlier, this is partially in protest to the .gov arresting two local ranchers on arson charges, claiming they were burning to cover up poaching activities. On the flip side, the locals claim it was just a controlled burn. It also stated that the .gov was trying to buy land from these same two ranchers, who didn't want to sell to them. IF this is the true scenario, I know what I'm thinking, your opinions may vary...

That arson case stinks to high heaven.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Branch Dividians held out for a long time in the name of sex with underage girls and married women. Pastor David was the poontang king of the Waco Whackos, now forever immortalized as the Barbequed Bozos of the Brazos. Long may their memory burn in the American Conscience.
A cult like that is way more prepared mentally and tangibly than Chatty Kathy Right Wing Douche Armies.

True right-wing extremists, the ones who live their preaching and are actually willing to step into the fire for it, are generally pretty anti-social and don't fit in to the middle class suburban world. They don't have retirment accounts and bitchy wives and mortgages and their kids, if they have them, don't play soccer. Or go to school. They don't own Dockers or shoes without laces. They probably couldn't tie a Windsor knot on the first try. They don't drink scotch. They don't start frothing at Facebook postings or Glenn Beck musings and probably have no interest in hanging out with a bunch of guys who do.

These guys aren't doing anything but making headlines for guys who are doing even less to jerk off too.

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to wonder if this bunch of mis-fits would throw someone else's tea in the harbor....clearly a criminal act.....to borrow an old saying - "first they came for the union members and I am not a union member so I did nothing, then they came for the Jews and I am not a Jew so I did nothing, then they came for me and there was no one left to stand with me."

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Freaking Oregon wackos. I can say that because I grew up there. Let's see.....turn off power and water....wait for a week until they're hungry and standing in their own crap. Then take them to jail. Even better, weld the doors shut and make them stay for about 10 years. Freakin idiots!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to wonder if this bunch of mis-fits would throw someone else's tea in the harbor....clearly a criminal act.....to borrow an old saying - "first they came for the union members and I am not a union member so I did nothing, then they came for the Jews and I am not a Jew so I did nothing, then they came for me and there was no one left to stand with me."
And I wonder how people would react if they were brown with beards and accents doing the same thing.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Are you in the car with SoonerATC on your way up there?

Latest posts

Top Bottom