Oregon Militia take over federal building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not sure if it is true but I read there was 150 in their "group" but only 12 are actually occupying some empty building in a rural area. The feds are probably hoping it just fades away. The antigun crazies seem to be peeing their pants hoping it will be some bloody shootout that will prove guns are monstrous and armed white guys are devils deserving of annihilation. I'm not really this nuts, guys - just funneling the freakout I saw on twitter.

BillMac

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surely these "Freedom Fighters" know that as soon as the government takes any of this seriously they will shut down the Internet so that any like minded persons do not have the ability to coordinate a combined front! I have never heard of this group and doubt they have the wherewithal to start or to lead another Civil War in this country.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They can't lead the charge. They have jobs and families and stuff. But you better believe if they didn't they'd be out there! This country is ripe for a revolution! Honey, is there any coffee left? Can you make a pot before you leave for church? I'm being revolutionary on the internet.

i0.wp.com_www.irkitated.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_08_keyboar8e8bce23fb5ef29827d5c823013e8601.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're right, I do have a job. And looking at your post counts compared to mine, I'd have to say you spend more time on the internet keyboard warrioring than I do. Does it feel good to be big bad liberals on the internet, or are you the types who drive your pickups around with your peace sign, rainbow flag, and Bernie stickers plastered all over the back windshields?

Sooooo.... how close are you to Burns again? You shouldn't post and drive.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If these guys were looting and burning down their town would the left defend their actions? Or, maybe simply look the other way and not prosecute any of them?

Latest posts

Top Bottom