Oregon Militia take over federal building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you in the car with SoonerATC on your way up there?

Exactly. It's go time.

Here it is, yet another opportunity for the revolution ****-talkers to back it up, but I bet they're just going to come up with excuses like when the Bundy Ranch situation was happening.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They can't lead the charge. They have jobs and families and stuff. But you better believe if they didn't they'd be out there! This country is ripe for a revolution! Honey, is there any coffee left? Can you make a pot before you leave for church? I'm being revolutionary on the internet.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right now I've got a few words for some of our brothers and sisters in the occupied zone: "the chair is against the wall, the chair is against the wall", "john has a long mustache, john has a long mustache". It's twelve o'clock, America, another day closer to victory.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Are you in the car with SoonerATC on your way up there?

Exactly. It's go time.

Here it is, yet another opportunity for the revolution ****-talkers to back it up, but I bet they're just going to come up with excuses like when the Bundy Ranch situation was happening.

They can't lead the charge. They have jobs and families and stuff. But you better believe if they didn't they'd be out there! This country is ripe for a revolution! Honey, is there any coffee left? Can you make a pot before you leave for church? I'm being revolutionary on the internet.

You're right, I do have a job. And looking at your post counts compared to mine, I'd have to say you spend more time on the internet keyboard warrioring than I do. Does it feel good to be big bad liberals on the internet, or are you the types who drive your pickups around with your peace sign, rainbow flag, and Bernie stickers plastered all over the back windshields?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're right, I do have a job. And looking at your post counts compared to mine, I'd have to say you spend more time on the internet keyboard warrioring than I do. Does it feel good to be big bad liberals on the internet, or are you the types who drive your pickups around with your peace sign, rainbow flag, and Bernie stickers plastered all over the back windshields?

This makes no sense. I never claim to be a revolutionary and then don't back it up. I claim to be a loudmouth goober, and follow through.

You said it yourself, man. This country is ripe for revolution. How are you different from the complacent fatasses you abhor? What's your deferrment? If this happening in Oregon is not a good enough start, why not start your own? Be a hero.

More posts? Yes. More posts faux-machismo posts claiming I'm a hardass in real life? Nope.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I guess being a flamboyant liberal is more honest than being fake freedom fighter, so yeah, I'd take that half of your false dichotomy.

The other two guys aren't even close to liberal, but we get it, you flexed your muscles in class but can't show up to the schoolyard fight 'cause you "have a piano lesson". It's OK. Don't be embarrassed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom