Oregon Militia take over federal building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After reading a bunch of posts, it seems to me that the Bundys and cohorts have arrived uninvited in Oregon and are using a legal battle between the Gov't and the Hammond family to toot their own horn. If I recall correctly, the Bundys have an ax to grind from previous run ins with law enforcement in Nevada.

But that's just the way it reads to me..

somarsmi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am thankful for this thread in 2016 because I have enjoyed lots of laughter. I believe in standing in what you believe in but I think it says a little when the ranchers in the area want nothing to do with the militia and their methods to "raise awareness."

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Lunatic Fringe is on the march. Wonder what they'll call themselves? Remember the Waco Whackos? Who became the Barbecued Bozos of the Brazos? Those idiots in Oregon need a catchy name. Any suggestions?

Amen and amen. This kind of lunacy accomplishes absolutely nothing constructive. Idiots looking for attention while holding a grudge from the past. This in a dead end path. Possibly literally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom