Oregon Militia take over federal building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would they allow that to be recorded?.........never mind.
Maybe because they're a bunch of idiots?

I'm not remotely interested in these events but a female in the same vehicle stated Finicum had his hands raise when he was shot. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y92PvMFL0Eg

Two other witnesses claim otherwise and were released for backing the government narrative it seems. Convenient.
Finicum publicly declared he would die before allowing the Feds to retake the wildlife refuge. And he did. Wish fulfillment? If you are an apocalyptic nut case, you should be careful what you wish for.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure not buying the hands up don't shoot (where have we heard that before?) line based off a single, biased, eyewitness but I'll withold judgment on the shooting until more facts are known.

Both sides have an interest in painting it in colors that reflect better on their cause.

What a sh$t show.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure not buying the hands up don't shoot (where have we heard that before?) line based off a single, biased, eyewitness but I'll withold judgment on the shooting until more facts are known.

Both sides have an interest in painting it in colors that reflect better on their cause.

What a sh$t show.
The chick that said she saw it all didnt convince me at all, she was spinning things in their favor because she thought it would illicit positive response from the public. Just my .02.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Al Sharpton instigates riots every where he goes with no FBI intervention .......and owes millions in back taxes and still walks around a free man.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
News reports say that only four of the occupiers remain. "We're the shining stars who stayed, " said Sean Anderson, one of the final four. The Shining Stars say they will leave only if they are promised they will not be arrested when they do leave. Shining Stars, indeed. Some of the biggest morons in the history of the world, all miraculously gathered together in one time and in one spot on the earth. Miracles never cease.

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FBI released their aerial footage of the felony stop that resulted in one death.

The deceased originally stopped his vehicle and then took off down the road...and attempted to run a road block. He got out of the truck with his hands raised but then can be seen reaching into his jacket/waistband at least once. None of the other occupants were killed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aAGxDWKrjPQ

Latest posts

Top Bottom