Oregon Militia take over federal building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, you said the AG's actions didn't result in an armed attack and asked why this case is different. I'm saying it's not different because there has been no armed attack.

I'm betting there won't be one either. All the warnings to the media and others to stay clear for their safety is likely a precaution in case the remaining protesters wig out after their leadership group got scooped up.

Hopefully, they'll run out of twinkles and whiskey soon and take the offer of safe passage out the front gate of the refuge that was offered today....or the sheriff's offer of safe passage that was extended weeks ago.

Never mind. You're being too obtuse to remember where this disagreement started and I'm not going to hold your hand to go back two pages. :ugh2:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dildos, lube, whiskey, huge bags of dope...is this the new season of Trailer Park Boys?

Would our forefathers have continued to fight if they ran outta that good bud, man? Good thing they're good on smoke. Leading the revolution is stressful work.

Fat shitclown vandal losers.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
White people. Complaining about losing 'their' land to the govt. Hilarious. Ooo, and , and, it was in the family for a hundred years, and they just took it. Waaaaaa...

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom