Oregon Militia take over federal building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FBI released their aerial footage of the felony stop that resulted in one death.

The deceased originally stopped his vehicle and then took off down the road...and attempted to run a road block. He got out of the truck with his hands raised but then can be seen reaching into his jacket/waistband at least once. None of the other occupants were killed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aAGxDWKrjPQ

Even with my limited service, I only watched a few minutes of that video. Anybody that says its unedited is full of bullshat. Good grief, how stupid do they think people are. I'm not arguing with the outcome as I didn't see it, but the claim of unedited is my comment.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LaVoy Finicum, apocalyptic moron of the moment, goes down in a blaze of gunfire. Suicide by cop? Sure. And, just as surely, headed for martyrdom in the annals of the Lunatic Fringe.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The cops had to shoot at least one of em to show they meant business. Martyrdom or village idiots, some one was gonna pay for all that trouble they caused.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In theory, revolution against an oppressive government sounds heroic to some, but the British didn't have Blackhawks and laser guided missiles. In due time, the powers that be will destroy themselves, much more efficiently than any "armed revolution".

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The video seems the now dead guy tried to go around blockade and a cop run out in front of the truck in the snow. Seemed more like he was trying to avoid them

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, You like eminent domain?

to be clear, Eminent Domain serves a very real, and useful, purpose. It might not be great for individuals in that moment, but it does typically have benefits to society as a whole.

We can certainly discuss how it's used, and whether it should be used to preserve natural habitats, used for economic purposes, etc. But the fundamental function of eminent domain is necessary.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom