OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure whether to offer sympathy or congrats... :D
:drunk2:

If you ask my wife and 3 dogs, they would be ecstatic. There isn't a dirty piece of laundry in the house, dinner made every night and honey doo's completed, but I'm going a little nuts over here.

On the plus side, I have put less than 1000 miles on the Ram since March 1st 2020.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you ask my wife and 3 dogs, they would be ecstatic. There isn't a dirty piece of laundry in the house, dinner made every night and honey doo's completed, but I'm going a little nuts over here.

On the plus side, I have put less than 1000 miles on the Ram since March 1st 2020.
Lol, ok. Then may I offer sympathetic congrats... :D
:drunk2:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Talked with "boss" at our Summer work gig this morning. Sure enough looks like we will be going to Alabama to start with, and he said we were "targeted" for working part of Wyoming after Alabama was done.

We know something about Wyoming, having crossed it a few times, visited Yellowstone back in 2002, and worked up there for 3 weeks last year. However, we've NEVER been to Alabama, so if anyone knows of some great places in the way of state or national parks or monuments, we would certainly appreciate all suggestions. We don't know yet what area of either state we will be assigned to, but at least I could have some foreknowledge.

Here is a wee bit of pictures taken last year in Wyoming.

Coal Tipple

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Talked with "boss" at our Summer work gig this morning. Sure enough looks like we will be going to Alabama to start with, and he said we were "targeted" for working part of Wyoming after Alabama was done.

We know something about Wyoming, having crossed it a few times, visited Yellowstone back in 2002, and worked up there for 3 weeks last year. However, we've NEVER been to Alabama, so if anyone knows of some great places in the way of state or national parks or monuments, we would certainly appreciate all suggestions. We don't know yet what area of either state we will be assigned to, but at least I could have some foreknowledge.

Here is a wee bit of pictures taken last year in Wyoming.

Coal Tipple

Terry, this is one of my favorite places in Alabama! There's plenty to take pictures of.....

Natural Bridge: A True Hidden Gem In Alabama (onlyinyourstate.com)

That website will give you plenty of unique things in each state you should visit. Good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom