OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t think of any public official in this country worthy of such respect. :anyone:
And that is a shame. There may have been, and may still be, some, but our society takes great pleasure in throwing insults. Both sides of the political coin are guilty. And that flows over to discussions of OU-OSU, 45 vs 9mm, and every other topic of conversation.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the hits just KEEP ON COMING!!!!!

Today started out well with working after getting the van fixed. Then, after noon, the wife ran into problems with one of the servers in the van for the road surveying. Come to find out, it seems that the video card in it is going bonkers and she loses the images she needs to see while we are collecting data. To top it off, they are having to "build" a new server for us and ship it to us. So, the earliest we can get the server will be the morning of this Thursday. We've already extended out stay here in the hotel, so hopefully we can get the work in this area done by Sunday and move on.

At any rate, I will now have time to go to that local museum that I'd like to see.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We got out today and managed to do the weekly certification runs, and those passed the muster. We also got word a while ago that the new server has been shipped and should be here by 10:00 am tomorrow. So, morning will see the wife out unhooking and taking out the old server while I stand by at the hotel entrance waiting for the FedEx truck.

But, we are still going to get to go to the museum this afternoon, so I hope to get some nice pictures. From what someone else had posted at another forum, it appears that there might be some firearms to see that are related to Audie Murphy.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really hate being an a-hole, because I’m usually a very giving person. I’ve got a lady wanting to use the entrance and driveway into my OK house in her photography business for photo shoots. The gate stays locked when I’m not there, and I’ve never had any trouble. I’m not comfortable giving someone I don’t know free range to bring other people I don’t know onto my property.
She’s being pretty persistent and even started calling my son now like he’s going to say yes after I declined.
If I lived there, I really wouldn’t have a problem with it.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I really hate being an a-hole, because I’m usually a very giving person. I’ve got a lady wanting to use the entrance and driveway into my OK house in her photography business for photo shoots. The gate stays locked when I’m not there, and I’ve never had any trouble. I’m not comfortable giving someone I don’t know free range to bring other people I don’t know onto my property.
She’s being pretty persistent and even started calling my son now like he’s going to say yes after I declined.
Call the local Sheriff's office.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're not being an a-hole imo, you have no obligation to let them use your property. I would just politely tell them maybe 2-3 times that I'm not comfortable with what they want to do, you don't have to explain anything if they ask, just "I'm just not interested". If they ask beyond that, I'd say I've given you my answer and the more you continue to ask, the more emphatic the answer is NO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom