OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just hit the sack. My feet hit the floor at 430 this morning. About 7 p.m. I received a call from a Dad asking if we could find his 9 year old son's buck. That we did! The buck crossed the river and Jax took us across, up the steep bank and a little ways through the tall river grass to the dandy buck!
We spent another couple hours dragging it back across the river, up the steep bank and through all of the brush until we could to it with a pick up.
Are you still a young pup? I start my day early, but I’m usually in bed by around 10. Good job for Jax and you helping find the buck. I’m sure that you made that kid very happy.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you still a young pup? I start my day early, but I’m usually in bed by around 10. Good job for Jax and you helping find the buck. I’m sure that you made that kid very happy.
Yeah, I am still a young pup. Thank you! It is great stuff and I love it!
He’s younger than us, but he’s far from a young pup.🤣

I heard a saying that the most dangerous thing to old men is thinking they’re still young men.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taken along the Natchez Trace Parkway in Tennessee. We made a short journey down the trace from Nashville back in 2020 (I think) while we were doing road surveying for a bid to present to Tennessee. While waiting for approval on our data, the company let us go out with the van and do this. In fact, now that I think about it, they wanted us to do a bit of the Trace with the work van equipment.

I'm still wanting to get back there and try to drive the entire Trace through TN, AL, and MS. Only, I think I want to do it in the Fall for the colors.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Woke up this morning still with a pretty good sore throat. The cough seems to have gone away but still really congested. Not sure how my wife is, she is still sound asleep. I guess that is a good sign.

It’s starting to rain up here at the lake house. Just misting but we have a 90 percent chance all day today. It’s a nice 57 degrees. Perfect temperature to for sitting out on the deck sipping on coffee.

Have a great day friends.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m not tagging anyone…. :anyone:
IMG_2184.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom