OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is under the impression I ordered these ornaments for our tree, and she’s not happy.🤣
IMG_2189.jpeg

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck with the guide service this weekend Clint. Is he not wanting to let his sister outdo him this year? Get ‘er done!
Its been ongoing since they started hunting LOL. First year, he killed a 9 pt that she and I had been all over 3-4 times before he killed it...thus, "her" deer. And the big 6 from two days ago, he and I had set up 200ish yards from on Sunday and could not get him to stand up...thus, "his" deer LOL.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was taken at a place called Strawberry Point. We were driving from Kanab, UT to the Cedar Breaks National Monument when we saw a sign referring to Strawberry Point. On our way to the point, we saw several critters, which I did photograph, but the scenic view was what I chose for today's picture.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its been ongoing since they started hunting LOL. First year, he killed a 9 pt that she and I had been all over 3-4 times before he killed it...thus, "her" deer. And the big 6 from two days ago, he and I had set up 200ish yards from on Sunday and could not get him to stand up...thus, "his" deer LOL.
If a person is hunting wild free range deer, there’s no such thing as “his deer/her deer” or “my deer/your deer”. My brother hunts on our Mother’s place (which I have just as much right to as him) and tries to play the “my deer” card if he gets a good buck on camera, and I always tell him that me seeing the deer in the woods trumps his pictures.:anyone:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning fellas. Slept in today -- cuz I couldn't go to sleep last night. I don't even know what a "normal" sleep schedule looks like at this point. 🤷 Can't remember. 🤦🤦

Pot roast is in the pot. Critters are fed, watered and petted. Errand list is written out. Guess that means I'll see y'all this evening. Make it a good one guys. After this one's gone we won't get it back. 😭

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If a person is hunting wild free range deer, there’s no such thing as “his deer/her deer” or “my deer/your deer”. My brother hunts on our Mother’s place (which I have just as much right to as him) and tries to play the “my deer” card if he gets a good buck on camera, and I always tell him that me seeing the deer in the woods trumps his pictures.:anyone:
Exactly right. I told them year 1, whoever gets it in their scope first and makes the shot count is who gets it, I aint "saving" one for either of them. Of course, they are not really serious about it. We do have a local guide, however, that has tried to play that card whenever certain bucks get killed on neighboring places...and they are ADULTS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom