OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly right. I told them year 1, whoever gets it in their scope first and makes the shot count is who gets it, I aint "saving" one for either of them. Of course, they are not really serious about it. We do have a local guide, however, that has tried to play that card whenever certain bucks get killed on neighboring places...and they are ADULTS!

Adults have ALWAYS been worse than kids about stuff like this (calling dibs). Karens and Chads have ALWAYS been around -- it's just we used to call them bitches and bastards. 😉

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate change and just saw this on another message board. It hit me right between the running lights.
IMG_2191.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In TX, we live about 15 miles from town, but there’s a community with a Family Dollar/Dollar Tree about 7 miles away. I needed to go to the PO to pick up yesterday’s mail, so I made a stop for a few things at the dollar store while I was there. I’ve found a few things that aren’t “deals”, but I’m convinced you can save money by shopping there if you aren’t hung up on off brand stuff.
I also bought two dozen tamales out of the back of a Mexican lady’s suburban in the dollar store parking lot.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Parking lot tamales are the lip smack'n best!!

I'm not a fan of tamales but ... That said, I've never had a bad parking lot tamale. I was SO happy when the truck moved into the parking lot of what used to be Buy4Less.

Those tamales beat the snot outta Church's, Sonic and 7-11. Oh amd2 Buffalo Grill. That place used to be a really good place to get some home cooking type food, especially breakfast. I dunno what happened. Changed hands maybe??

Latest posts

Top Bottom