OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d like to ask for prayer this morning for a good friend’s wife. She‘s got covid, and he’s kept me posted the last couple days that her breathing has been getting worse. Evidently, it got bad overnight, and she’s having to go back to the Dr today.
Thanks!!!

You got it!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’d like to ask for prayer this morning for a good friend’s wife. She‘s got covid, and he’s kept me posted the last couple days that her breathing has been getting worse. Evidently, it got bad overnight, and she’s having to go back to the Dr today.
Thanks!!!
As an update, my friend’s wife is doing better but still weak. Thanks for the prayers!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While on vacation and a family reunion in Canon City, CO in 2011, we took the train down through and back through the Royal Gorge. I made sure to get an open car so I could get pictures. Looking at this one, it is almost hard to believe that the bridge over the Gorge is a two lane one.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spent the late afternoon shelling some pecans. I showed my wife expecting a “good job sweetie”, but all she said was “You’re f***ing crazy if you think that I’m going to bake a pie tonight”. I’m going to show them to her again in the morning. Hopefully she’ll be in a better mood.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent the late afternoon shelling some pecans. I showed my wife expecting a “good job sweetie”, but all she said was “You’re f***ing crazy if you think that I’m going to bake a pie tonight”. I’m going to show them to her again in the morning. Hopefully she’ll be in a better mood.

How long you guys been married??

I asked Grumpy to put a shoe rack together for me (while I was cleaning out the closet) 2 or 3 days ago. He got it half together, threw a temper tantrum, tossed it out in the garage and that's where it has stayed. I brought it in this afternoon to put it together so I could get my shoes up on it.

I got busy with some thing else and when he came thru the door from work he says "Did you ever figure the directions out?" I was like "Well yeah it's not like it was too hard. There are literally PICTURES." He got mad at me. 😲😲😲 I was like "You know what 20 years ago that would have worked but you and I both know you just got mad and threw a hissy fit so somebody else (only one person left in this house ... 🤷) would do it. Cuz "not your job" right??" 🙄🙄🙄 He's asleep in his recliner while dinner finishes cooking. He's gotta be at work early -- thank GOD!! Hopefully he'll go to bed early and I can watch the fights on Prime in peace and quiet. 😉😂 We may be a really odd couple but it works. I guess. 🤷🤷

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are we making bets on what tomorrows response will be?!? If so, I’m in for $20 that she tells you the same thing as today.🤣

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I had to bring my mom to the ER at Saint Anthony’s today around 3pm. We are still in the ER waiting for her to get a room. ☹️
Her potassium went dangerously low due to the antibiotics she is on for her pneumonia.
Sitting here in the ER room with her watching Gold Rush. She is sleeping, which is good. I wish they would hurry up and get her in a room.
Her weight has dropped to 71 pounds and she is not looking to good.
Prayers would be appreciated if you’re the praying type.

Latest posts

Top Bottom