OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a very fine line in having too much masa and not enough. Also, in my opinion, the filler should be pulled pork.

Yep. But I'm a flour tortilla girl. 🤷 Give me a flour tortilla with refried beans slathered on like grape jelly. A little salt and pepper and I'm a happy camper. Grumpy says he wonders about my mental health. Lol

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. But I'm a flour tortilla girl. 🤷 Give me a flour tortilla with refried beans slathered on like grape jelly. A little salt and pepper and I'm a happy camper. Grumpy says he wonders about my mental health. Lol
I seriously question the mental health of a person that doesn’t like bean burritos. :scratch:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2021 saw the wife and I doing our Summer job in Alabama. Since the job kept us from getting to go see some sights and take pictures, we went back in November to see and photograph a natural bridge and visit two forts off of Mobile Bay and see the battleship USS Alabama and submarine USS Drum at Battleship Memorial Park.

Daphne, AL is on the east side of the bay and we stayed in a hotel there. This photo was taken from the balcony facing the west with part of Mobile Bay visible.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alaskan cruise and land tour in 2005. When I first saw a tug and following barge, I wondered why they put the barge so far back. Later, I decided that they must do that to keep the tug's prop wash from hitting the front of the barge. Also, if the tug must stop, it gives time for the barge to stop forward motion.

The cargo is logs.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Grand Staircase is comprised of five different levels of cliffs that run from Northern Arizona into Southern Utah. They are the Chocolate Cliffs (seen at the lowest level here), then the reddish Vermillion Cliffs, followed by the White Cliffs, Grey Cliffs (not really visible in this image, and finally the Pink Cliffs. The Pink Cliffs area is where Bryce Canyon National Park is located.

Obviously since this image takes in the Chocolate Cliffs, it was taken from a vantage point in Arizona.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d like to ask for prayer this morning for a good friend’s wife. She‘s got covid, and he’s kept me posted the last couple days that her breathing has been getting worse. Evidently, it got bad overnight, and she’s having to go back to the Dr today.
Thanks!!!
Sending prayers.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’d like to ask for prayer this morning for a good friend’s wife. She‘s got covid, and he’s kept me posted the last couple days that her breathing has been getting worse. Evidently, it got bad overnight, and she’s having to go back to the Dr today.
Thanks!!!
Knee mail sent

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks!!!

On it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom