OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife, Bonnie, Easton, and I are heading to San Angelo shortly, because our first grandson should be entering the world in the next few minutes. I guess it’s a new thing to ask your family to not come to the hospital the day of the birth, so we’re not going to get to see him until tomorrow.:scratch:
This is going to be Bonnie and Eastons first adventure in a motel, and they don’t know it yet but are going to have to stay in a dog box in the room while we’re at the hospital.

It’s 17* and icy on my porch, so I’m hoping the roads aren’t bad heading west.

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife, Bonnie, Easton, and I are heading to San Angelo shortly, because our first grandson should be entering the world in the next few minutes. I guess it’s a new thing to ask your family to not come to the hospital the day of the birth, so we’re not going to get to see him until tomorrow.:scratch:
This is going to be Bonnie and Eastons first adventure in a motel, and they don’t know it yet but are going to have to stay in a dog box in the room while we’re at the hospital.

Drive safe!
…and Congrats on the grandson!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Congratulations on the grandson!!!! Safe travels.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, he made it about 10 minutes ago, and everyone is doing well. :thumb:

Congratulations, Gramps. You've just brightened up a very cold morning up here.

On top of the cold here, I'm weaning myself off of the coffee in preparation for my upcoming surgery. (Caffeine is one of the things not to be present when that is done.) Instead of a full travel mug morning and evening, I'm down to less than 1/4 of the same mug just once a day.

As for the picture of the day today, let's have a country setting in honor of the newborn. Hopefully, he will get to experience a lot of country in his life. Blessings asked of God for him and his parents, and grandparents.

Latest posts

Top Bottom