OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North side of the river.
IMG_2299.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Late entry today for the picture of the day. We woke up this morning to 3 degrees outside and found that our water supply hose was apparently froze up. So, the wife and I packed up some stuff to go spend a couple of days with our son.

This image is part of the Oklahoma Land Run memorial statues in Oklahoma City and down near Bass Pro. My understanding is that there are supposed to be additional statues added as time goes on, so I guess I need to go back to see if any new ones have been added.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whew!!!! Just came in from letting the dogs out. -17 windchill this morning. The dogs didn’t stay out very long. Lol
Good morning all.
I have a Leonberger/Saint Bernard mix that loves the cold. When I let him out this morning he proceeded to lay down in the frozen grass and lick his belly. I set my alarm to check on him every 10-15 minutes but nope, he was good and didn’t want to come back in for the better part of an hour. Funny thing was I slipped my hand under his hand-sized ears and it was warm as could be. BTW the “Big Guy” weighs in at 225lbs.
1705255259394.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Leonberger/Saint Bernard mix that loves the cold. When I let him out this morning he proceeded to lay down in the frozen grass and lick his belly. I set my alarm to check on him every 10-15 minutes but nope, he was good and didn’t want to come back in for the better part of an hour. Funny thing was I slipped my hand under his hand-sized ears and it was warm as could be. BTW the “Big Guy” weighs in at 225lbs. View attachment 444897
That is awesome! What a handsome fella.

Latest posts

Top Bottom