OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just proved to myself why I've never been accused of being the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Just went outside to get the papers off the driveway wearing shorts and a thin flannel shirt.....bet I won't be doing that again anytime soon.

View attachment 444335
Newspapers are still delivered???

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, this roommate and weather drama is getting entertaining (for me), but my wife insists I just keep getting her torqued up. She’s been watching the weather forecast all day and whining about the cold and possible snow, so I told her it might be a good idea to head back on Saturday since snow is forecasted for noon on Sunday. She looked at me like I had just told her I was selling all my guns and quitting hunting. She proceeded to tell me her suite mate isn’t coming back until Sunday, and the she can’t stay by herself with the two new roomies. I told her that I seriously doubted that they would try to recruit her to be a bisexual stripper on the first night, and for some reason, she didn’t think that was funny at all. Fortunately/unfortunately, my Aunt and Uncle live about 5 miles from campus, and she has an open invitation to stay at their house. I kind of feel like I need to give them a heads up about the roommate deal before she takes off with a rant on them.
I don’t know how all this is going to shake out, but I‘m starting to feel sorry for the bisexual and the stripper for having to put up with my daughter.🤣
Easy solution for the stripper. Have your daughter tell her she's broke and not interested in a lap dance. Always worked for me to keep the strippers away at the club! :) As for the bisexual, don't have any remedy but this semester is gonna be a doozy!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another from my friend. This is in Yoho National Park north of Banff in 2019.

1705080538134.png

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also, how can a grown man think that he can run two space heaters, coffee pot, and a microwave on a total of 30 amps. The world has to many stupid people!
You can educate ignorance but you can’t fix stupid. That’s the same mentality that says “I can’t be out of money, I still have checks.” 🤦🏼‍♂️

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm late with the picture today because I had an 8:50 appointment this morning for my macular degeneration eye injection. Good news is that the doctor says that I am the "poster child" for that treatment. I'm still seeing some improvement, and generally, the treatment is to keep it from progressing.

Just on the west side of Colorado Springs are some roads going off into the mountains to the west. From those roads, there are a number of off roading roads that my nephew liked to explore. This is the scene when we reached the top of a ridge and could look westward.

Latest posts

Top Bottom