OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon folks,
What a beautiful day today. The wife and I are up at Grand at the lake house. I spent most of the morning and into the afternoon taking down all of our outdoor Christmas decorations.

The wife is over at the Casin and I am sitting on the deck with the dogs watching some tv. I can’t believe that the weather is going to go to crap tonight and tomorrow and into next week. UGH!
But hey, it is winter. lol!

Have a great rest of your day.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, this roommate and weather drama is getting entertaining (for me), but my wife insists I just keep getting her torqued up. She’s been watching the weather forecast all day and whining about the cold and possible snow, so I told her it might be a good idea to head back on Saturday since snow is forecasted for noon on Sunday. She looked at me like I had just told her I was selling all my guns and quitting hunting. She proceeded to tell me her suite mate isn’t coming back until Sunday, and the she can’t stay by herself with the two new roomies. I told her that I seriously doubted that they would try to recruit her to be a bisexual stripper on the first night, and for some reason, she didn’t think that was funny at all. Fortunately/unfortunately, my Aunt and Uncle live about 5 miles from campus, and she has an open invitation to stay at their house. I kind of feel like I need to give them a heads up about the roommate deal before she takes off with a rant on them.
I don’t know how all this is going to shake out, but I‘m starting to feel sorry for the bisexual and the stripper for having to put up with my daughter.🤣

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, this roommate and weather drama is getting entertaining (for me), but my wife insists I just keep getting her torqued up. She’s been watching the weather forecast all day and whining about the cold and possible snow, so I told her it might be a good idea to head back on Saturday since snow is forecasted for noon on Sunday. She looked at me like I had just told her I was selling all my guns and quitting hunting. She proceeded to tell me her suite mate isn’t coming back until Sunday, and the she can’t stay by herself with the two new roomies. I told her that I seriously doubted that they would try to recruit her to be a bisexual stripper on the first night, and for some reason, she didn’t think that was funny at all. Fortunately/unfortunately, my Aunt and Uncle live about 5 miles from campus, and she has an open invitation to stay at their house. I kind of feel like I need to give them a heads up about the roommate deal before she takes off with a rant on them.
I don’t know how all this is going to shake out, but I‘m starting to feel sorry for the bisexual and the stripper for having to put up with my daughter.🤣
I'd tell her to get the hell out of Dodge!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah well, when she’s gone, it’ll just be me and my wife, and my wife has been over my sarcasm and silliness for about 25 years. She doesn’t think I’m funny AT ALL.:anyone:
Mine as well. She has heard the same tired jokes and colloquiums for many years, but justify it by saying it's a new audience when meeting new friends! LOL!

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just when I start to think that people can’t surprise me anymore, I’m proven wrong. A tenant started blowing up my phone with texts around 5:30 this morning because his power was out. I tried to call him, but he wouldn’t answer. We traded a couple of texts, and I headed to his RV because he said that his neighbors didn’t have power either. When I pulled up, he came outside and told me that the main breaker had blown inside his RV. How can a grown man not try to do a little troubleshooting before calling for help? Also, how can a grown man think that he can run two space heaters, coffee pot, and a microwave on a total of 30 amps. The world has to many stupid people!

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just proved to myself why I've never been accused of being the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Just went outside to get the papers off the driveway wearing shorts and a thin flannel shirt.....bet I won't be doing that again anytime soon.

fm.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom