OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy crap!!! It’s 5* on my porch here in east TX, and in the words of my daughter about the cold up there, I didn’t sign up for this.🥶

The wife went to bed around 7:30 last night, and when she did, I noticed that our outside temperature was 7 degrees. By the time I went to bed at around 10:30, it was up to 16 degrees. It's 18 degrees now.

You just aren't living right down there.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife went to bed around 7:30 last night, and when she did, I noticed that our outside temperature was 7 degrees. By the time I went to bed at around 10:30, it was up to 16 degrees. It's 18 degrees now.

You just aren't living right down there.
I just checked my cameras up on the river, and it’s about 5* warmer up there than here. :rolleyes2

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
18° here by Lake Lawtonka and once we get through the morning the next couple of days will be nice. Then back to cold, not super cold for another three days and then we’ll be good for a while. This afternoon is when I learn of any of the pipes have broken. Fingers crossed. 🙏

We are back in our RV after the fresh water supply froze up a few days back. No issues with leaks anywhere that I've seen so far.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My history is that except for time in the military, roughly 2 years living in Texas while driving semi-trucks, and 4 years of traveling after retirement, the rest of my life has been living in Oklahoma. Starting in 1988, residences have been in the OKC area, yet in all those years, I had never been to Turner Falls until 2016 and then again in 2018.

So, here is one of my photos of Turner Falls, which was taken in October of 2018.

Maybe I need to spend some more time traveling in Oklahoma and getting pictures here instead of throughout the rest of the country?

Nah. I'll still travel all over.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
18 degrees at the moment here at the lake house. Still snowy and icy up here.

IMG_8600.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom