OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys! Great day here! Surgery went great. I feel good now. Hope it lasts. A young couple I work with have 3 kids they are trying to teach the value of money so they brought the kids over and we watched while he taught them how to start and run a lawnmower and weedeater. And we cleaned out the canes from the blackberry bush bed. The boys worked hard. They did a better job than the last couple of adults I hired to do the work ... So I paid them the same amount of money I would have (and did) pay the adult. They were over the moon! 😂 They are great kids! Next week they are gonna help me clean out the front flower bed and get it ready for winter. Their little sister brushed the dogs. EVERYONE is happy!! 😛😁
Yea!!!! We that’s great news. So happy for you.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I get to see some beaver this evening…..walking around our neighborhood lake.
07C7DE95-5E22-40E0-A8F0-521B369C00F0.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning,

Woke up at 4am this morning UGH!!!!
Well I guess I will walk the dogs and get my day planned out.

Got a call from one of my neighbors that just had total knee replacement. She is coming home today and needs some hand rails installed on her front steps so she can help herself in and out of the house.
She asked if I could do a 15 ft ramp by noon today and I politely said “ your crazy woman”. Lol
So I will do the hand rails for a temporary fix and build her a ramp a little later.

The contractor wil be back this morning at 9am to start priming our cabinets. They worked from 9am to 4pm yesterday and only got the kitchen and living room floor papered and taped. So basically nothing got done. I kept telling myself all day yesterday “why didn’t I do this myself”. I tore out all the tiles backsplash in the kitchen and bar area and replace the sheet rock last night after they left. It took me two hours, it would have been a whole day for them.
Ok, venting is over.

Have a great day!

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning,

Woke up at 4am this morning UGH!!!!
Well I guess I will walk the dogs and get my day planned out.

Got a call from one of my neighbors that just had total knee replacement. She is coming home today and needs some hand rails installed on her front steps so she can help herself in and out of the house.
She asked if I could do a 15 ft ramp by noon today and I politely said “ your crazy woman”. Lol
So I will do the hand rails for a temporary fix and build her a ramp a little later.

The contractor wil be back this morning at 9am to start priming our cabinets. They worked from 9am to 4pm yesterday and only got the kitchen and living room floor papered and taped. So basically nothing got done. I kept telling myself all day yesterday “why didn’t I do this myself”. I tore out all the tiles backsplash in the kitchen and bar area and replace the sheet rock last night after they left. It took me two hours, it would have been a whole day for them.
Ok, venting is over.

Have a great day!
1663334177188.png

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Wife and I have both tested negative for Covid, so we are fixing to head back to Texas. We just have to have a "check engine" light checked out first.
That check engine light can be quickly repaired by Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tape 33.

Latest posts

Top Bottom