OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm...at the bottom of a hill....Cushing, Tx.......looks like you may be experiencing some Beryl today. Hopefully all goes well.
Yes sir, evidently the outer bands have already made it this far north, because it’s been raining since about 8 and starting to get windy now. There’s a tornado watch, and the forecast is saying we could get 6” of rain.
I have 35 gallons of gas for the generator in case the power goes out which I’m expecting.
The next 24 hours should be interesting.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes sir, evidently the outer bands have already made it this far north, because it’s been raining since about 8 and starting to get windy now. There’s a tornado watch, and the forecast is saying we could get 6” of rain.
I have 35 gallons of gas for the generator in case the power goes out which I’m expecting.
The next 24 hours should be interesting.

Yikes. Looks like Cushing is getting the eye

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope there's not much wind/tree damage in your area @retrieverman and you get power back soon! I need to check on a buddy of mine down the road from you in Rusk area I guess...
Thanks, and yeah, Rusk is literally just down the road about 20 miles from where I live. I’d be shocked if he’s not out of power, because Rusk is in Cherokee county and my neighbors across the pasture on Cherokee Co. co-op power and are out too.
My wife just read something on FB that said that there’s a grid problem on top of the storm damage, so we should expect to be out at least a couple days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom