College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And Arkansas WINS!!!!!!!! What a game. What a fricken day in college football. One of the most exciting one in a long time.

Quite a few upsets today, AR taking out TN is big but probably not as huge as Bammy losing to Vandy. And MI falling to WA is another big upset. Heck, even SMU got in on the upset train.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
USC lost to Minnesota last night too and Miami barely hung on. What a day of college football!

1728214366623.png

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Train wreck in Stilly, multiple casualties.......
Before the game started they stated that Gundy said he was comfortable being in the position they are in. He is comfortable with it and the team is comfortable with it.

Right then I knew what the outcome of the game would be.

nineisfine

Marksman
Reaction score
Before the game started they stated that Gundy said he was comfortable being in the position they are in. He is comfortable with it and the team is comfortable with it.

Right then I knew what the outcome of the game would be.
He's had that same attitude for almost 20 years. One of these days, OSU will realize Gundy is an overpaid prima-donna who couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's had that same attitude for almost 20 years. One of these days, OSU will realize Gundy is an overpaid prima-donna who couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

Dunno if I'd go that far, OSU was a much different program before him, for the worse. He's gotten comfy though. Didn't see the game but it seems Gordon should've gotten the ball more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom