Locksmith

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depending on what the cars are, I may be able to help. I just bought a key cutting machine and am able to program some keys. JJs is good but expensive. I use AFC locksmith out of BA for everything I'm not able to do. You can order the keys cheap from Locksmith Keyless, UHS Hardware, or Amazon.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had good luck a thousand years ago with Muskogee Lock & key. I was taxiing friends back and forth to the boat ramp at Tenkiller, when I had got back to the boat. I went to throw my keys to my, then, girlfriend, left handed. I was like, "here, catch", mid throw she said "Noooo", and bamm, my throw hit the side of the boat and down the keys went. My dumbass, jumped off the waverunner and tried to swim down, with a lifejacket on, to get them. Called Muskogee Lock & key and the guy fixed me up with a new programmable key and extra entry keys, from scratch AND a spare tire lock key, from scratch. Only cost $300, LOL. It was an expensive weekend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom