Best BBQ joint in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it was worse that what I had a Dickie's it must have been really bad . . . :)
Ill see you both and raise you one Bad Brads. Aptly named I might add. Honestly, if I'm meeting someone for BBQ, I just go to Earls. While it's not fantastic food that would make you drool just thinking about it, I've never gotten anything that was terrible there. Well, the near frozen deviled eggs, but that's not BBQ.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ill see you both and raise you one Bad Brads. Aptly named I might add. Honestly, if I'm meeting someone for BBQ, I just go to Earls. While it's not fantastic food that would make you drool just thinking about it, I've never gotten anything that was terrible there. Well, the near frozen deviled eggs, but that's not BBQ.
I haven't eaten at Brad's in a long time. I've tried both places in Pawhuska and Stillwater. But that was almost 20 years ago. It wasn't horrible at the time.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I haven't eaten at Brad's in a long time. I've tried both places in Pawhuska and Stillwater. But that was almost 20 years ago. It wasn't horrible at the time.
We ate at Bad Brads in Yukon last night. It was pretty decent!

Latest posts

Top Bottom