Best BBQ joint in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of BBQ . . . I was in Albuquerque for the last week and decided to try Dickie's since it was close to the hotel. Never again. You guys haven't had bad BBQ until you've tried Dickie's.
There is one in oKc…

The one time we tried rudys, the inside was ice cold like it went from the freezer to the microwave. That was by far the worst I’ve had.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of BBQ . . . I was in Albuquerque for the last week and decided to try Dickie's since it was close to the hotel. Never again. You guys haven't had bad BBQ until you've tried Dickie's.
Yeah, Dickie’s pretty much sucks everywhere. Not the worst I’ve had but definitely they take up the bottom three places of the top 5 worst BBQ I’ve had.

However, I have been to one or two that were pretty good. One was in a gas station on I20 somewhere in TX. It had a seemingly high customer volume and probably didn’t keep a lot of nonfresh product in stock. Can’t remember where the other one was but I recall it was on some obscure road in TX as well. It seems the folks that ran them actually GAS about their business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom