OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since I change oil and filters myself on my various vehicles, tractor, mowers I’m Getting quite a build up of old oil that I put in gallon containers. Where is a responsible place to recycle or otherwise dispose of this old oil? I’m in SE OKC.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since I change oil and filters myself on my various vehicles, tractor, mowers I’m Getting quite a build up of old oil that I put in gallon containers. Where is a responsible place to recycle or otherwise dispose of this old oil? I’m in SE OKC.
walmart

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, the yard needed a buzz so I got out there about 6:30 and prob POed my sleep-in neighbor- he is a coach and I know it's summer- but I'm just paying him back for those 5 am truck start-ups he does in the winter right outside my bedroom. Anyways, back to the subject, got the mowing done and picked about a dozen large cherry tomatoes- they are almost Ping-Pong ball size. couple other yard things and finally sat down and sipping on my ice water, I'm thinking some sausage/eggs/rice with butter/cantaloupe and a glass of tomato juice sounded good, so I whipped that up and ate it on the patio. Got another cup of coffee since I was cooled down from the mowing when I thought- you know you should get the old pellet pistol out and tune up a little. Well, I round it up and grab a new gas tube and some 22 cal pellets- find me a flat box and stick on some 3" targets. I was just sitting down at the patio table at about 30' - I guess I might have scared more squirrels than I hit here but got myself back in the mood to start tuning up anyway. I will do this every morning for while till I'm back in the swing.

Attachments

• IMG_2341.jpg
    IMG_2341.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
O'reillys accepts oil.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When we had the wind event in May, all I did was get the tree off fences, but today, I finally cleaned up the tree behind my house. I never thought I’d need a chainsaw with a bar bigger than 20”, but it would’ve been nice for this job. I got it done though.
View attachment 494033
View attachment 494034
Looks like ya got a couple mountain lions in the yard?

Latest posts

Top Bottom