OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I change oil and filters myself on my various vehicles, tractor, mowers I’m Getting quite a build up of old oil that I put in gallon containers. Where is a responsible place to recycle or otherwise dispose of this old oil? I’m in SE OKC.
They will take it to O'Reilly's Auto Parts store

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, it's been a busy week at the lake house. We had about 40 at our place from Friday thru Sunday.
We took them out to dinner Friday night then to the local dance hall and danced until midnight. Then up early Saturday for cookout, crazy games, water fun and boating. Then Saturday night we had a live band at our place for more dancing.
Sunday, I got up and cooked breakfast for everyone. We had huge breakfast buffet. Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, fruit, pastries, bagels, tortillas and all the fixings, the last one left around 3pm on Sunday.
I cooked 40 half pound hamburgers, 20 hot dogs, 10 pounds of chicken, 54 eggs, 10 pounds of sausage and 7 pounds of Bacon and then last night I whipped up a huge batch of chicken fried rice. My Blackstone got a work out this past weekend.
Spent most of the day yesterday cleaning up the place and putting all the water toys up.
We are beat but had to drive back to the city this morning for work.
Goodness! Y'all were busy!

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m ready for these slightly cooler temperatures they’re promising us.
Me too but at least it’s been a normal summer so far with a few days of triple digits then back into the 90s. Last year seems we had 7 weeks of non-stop 103°-110°. 🥵

Latest posts

Top Bottom