OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are camping out at the Omni Hotel in OKC. We had to bring well water samples to DEQ, go to Kohls, (I stayed in the parking lot), and go to the RV dealership that is repairing some damage caused by a mouse that ate wiring all over the unit. The soy based insulation they use on wiring now is a meal for rodents.
Ate an incredibly tender steak at the hotels steak and chop house before retiring for the evening and checking into OSA.
Our SUV is 11 years old and needs replacing. We are going to test drive some different vehicles tomorrow morning and then take my sister who is legally blind and on the max oxygen to find a manual recliner. She has one of those electric models that had her trapped in it for a couple of hours during the last storm when power went out. We checked out a wheel chair from hospice in Ponca to get her around. We keep trying to get her to move back to Ponca so we can take care of her but she won’t have any part of it.
Her decision.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife likes plants and buys a mum every year to support her school ag program, and the last few years she convinced herself she’s got duds because they haven’t bloomed. This year’s has done great, and she’s been trying to attribute it to getting a better quality mum. I normally let her do her deal and don’t get involved in her “projects”, but I’ve secretly been watering her mum. Should I tell her or just let her think she’s got a green thumb all of a sudden?!?🤣
View attachment 520748

Break it to her gently.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@retrieverman and my other 'vagabond' buddies!

Red River.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom