Osa Dove Hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't do it. Work on the weekends. I'd be up for a weekday hunt anywhere in the Tulsa, OKC, Stillwater area if anyone finds a place to go.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good point OB. It's an afternoon hunt and they meet at the Big chef restaurant in Lawton at 2:00 PM. We could meet at 12:00 and have a nice meet-n-eat before the hunt.

-Thom

I might have to take you up on this. I will be leaving for 5 days on an antelope hunt the Thursday after the hunt. I will have to see how things are coming together.

OKC MAD COW

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update. I have confirmed 3 people plus me so far. None from here yet that I know of. Also, this is not limited to us, I'm sure there will be other people there too.

If interested, call Curt and get signed up. It will be more fun with a bunch of us.

-Thom

Skiff35

New to the site!
Reaction score
Mad Cow

Thanks for the info.

I e-mailed curt today and hope I can get in on the 13th shoot. Being new to the area I would be up for the meet-and-eat also to meet some of you local guys.

Thanks Again

OKC MAD COW

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mad Cow

Thanks for the info.

I e-mailed curt today and hope I can get in on the 13th shoot. Being new to the area I would be up for the meet-and-eat also to meet some of you local guys.

Thanks Again

If you don't hear from Curt tomorrow, I'd suggest calling his cell. Just to be safe.

Since you said you are new to the area, we'll be meeting in Lawton which is an hour to an hour and a half away. At this point I think my car is full be we can caravan down there. We'll figure it out when we get closer. Also, getting ready to leave for vacation and won't be back until the 10th. Otherwise I'd be happy to meet up before.

I wish we could go tomorrow, it's opening day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom