OSA Dove season hunting contest comment thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great pic 7STW your boy will remember that day the rest of his life.......Lol and thanks George, yes some people say looking at Barrett is just like looking at me 40 years ago. to me its a compliment to my son it makes him say "what? I don't look anything like you, your old!" He says"I look like my mom," who by all accounts is much better looking than me! Dad is 77, had a stroke last year but is doing much better now, clean living will do that right? I am a church of Christ preachers son, he has always been my hero and a great role model. And always had great bird dogs and places to hunt when i was growing up..... its a nice feeling to return the favor and spend time in the field with him.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just an FYI.
Some are posting comments in the official dove thread that are not an official entry.

The contest winner will be determined by their post number within that thread in a random draw. Any discussion that is not an entry would make that scenario impossible. This is why this thread was created. Its for discussion, so the folks that put their pics in the contest, please put them in here so we can offer congrats and admire your guns. :D

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are the pics from opening day I entered in the contest.
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_09_03_15edb8aafad95932508d3f7f4abcfb33.jpg
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_09_03_1ed723487ea3a87000b1c868e190ebfa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They were banded in the same county in 2014. Looks like they've been hanging around eating bird seed for the past year.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love to think they migrated and came back, but if I was betting I would say they hung around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom