OSA members trying to rip off OSA members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My store sells new Gen 4 Glock 26's for $529 everyday, all day. Why would anyone think $575 was a reasonable price for a used Glock?

Because buyers that want it with a broken paper trail will pay it. And sometimes a few extra dollars means they might not care about who they sell to. I reserve the right to not sell a gun if I think you lied to me.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fawk me runnin'! We still live in America. We don't have the Price Nazi's in this country yet. If you think someone's crap is priced to high then move on down the road. Thank gawd we live in a country where people still have the freedom to sell stuff and price it at whatever they want. Whine, whine, whine that's one of the things I always hated about living in Oklahoma. Too damn many whiners. If it snows people whine, if it rains people whine, if it's too hot people whine, a little earthquake people whine.

I hope it made you feel better comin' on here and whining about it. As I sit here eating my cheese and drinking my wine I raise my glass and salute all you whiners that have nothing better to do but whine......

Have you ever had a pleasant or constructive thing to say? I thought not. I, unlike you obviously, think contributing members to OSA might like to know of potential gouging. Note: I said contributing members. So if you don't want to read what I have to say; then simply don't. But quit whining about it in my thread please. Maybe gouging is okay amongst your kind ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you ever had a pleasant or constructive thing to say? I thought not. I, unlike you obviously, think contributing members to OSA might like to know of potential gouging. Note: I said contributing members. So if you don't want to read what I have to say; then simply don't. But quit whining about it in my thread please. Maybe gouging is okay amongst your kind ...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So someone died and made you in charge of what's gouging and what isn't? Ima guessing you want the government to step in and set up price controls, eh? Good gosh man. That's what is great about the free market. People are free to charge as little or as much as they want.

It's very simple. If the man was charging too much no one is gonna buy it. If he was charging too little everyone would want to buy it. If you don't wanna buy it at the price he wanted then move on. Maybe someone else will, maybe they won't.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fawk me runnin'! We still live in America. We don't have the Price Nazi's in this country yet. If you think someone's crap is priced to high then move on down the road. Thank gawd we live in a country where people still have the freedom to sell stuff and price it at whatever they want. Whine, whine, whine that's one of the things I always hated about living in Oklahoma. Too damn many whiners. If it snows people whine, if it rains people whine, if it's too hot people whine, a little earthquake people whine.

I hope it made you feel better comin' on here and whining about it. As I sit here eating my cheese and drinking my wine I raise my glass and salute all you whiners that have nothing better to do but whine......

Dang, I don't think I have seen this before! A whiner, whining about whining! Haaaaaa! That's too funny! Do you ever toast yourself? Lol!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My butthutt senses tell me I sense a genuine OSA dogpile. Is it possible this can top the Walmart thread???

Pile on boys, im out to pasture with Ignertbend.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well...it seems like some folks are okay with someone trying to hose other OSA folks. Some; not many, thank God, but some. Keep crawling out from under the rocks and let us all know who you are. My "not to do business with list " has now added another new member.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well...it seems like some folks are okay with someone trying to hose other OSA folks. Some; not many, thank God, but some. Keep crawling out from under the rocks and let us all know who you are. My "not to do business with list " has now added another new member.

This is what you aren't understanding about the free market system. If he is charging too much, no one is gonna buy it. And if someone does buy it then that person musta been happy with the price or he wouldn't have paid it. No one is holding a gun, or the gun, in this instance, to their head and demanding that they be gouged.

That's the beauty of the system, freedom. Something is only worth as much as what someone else will pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom