OSAs SUPER GROUP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is kind of ridiculous. I am not judging or anything by in that 34 tb pleae tell me there is some useful stuff. Maybe some survival handbooks or a copy of bible maybe some how to's on home brewing. Again not judging. I enjoy your gifs and what not as much or more than the next guy but... If your dragging around a wagon of that stuff there should be stuff that ain't allowed on here.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is kind of ridiculous. I am not judging or anything by in that 34 tb pleae tell me there is some useful stuff. Maybe some survival handbooks or a copy of bible maybe some how to's on home brewing. Again not judging. I enjoy your gifs and what not as much or more than the next guy but... If your dragging around a wagon of that stuff there should be stuff that ain't allowed on here.

Uh, yeah, there is like all kinds of books, blurays, hddvds, dvds, mp3s....

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be the fat white guy with a limp and a red wagon full of hard drives.

Just to differentiate, I'll be the fat white guy with a limp (sometimes) and a mustache and a red wagon full of ammo.

Now I need to find a red wagon!!!

Dave

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And while we are on this subject of the "Super Group"...

All kidding aside, I think that the general idea is a good one.

Just wondering, if it might not be a reasonable idea to put a post in the "prepper's section" on who among us has military and/or LEO training.

Just curious.

dave

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny thing about those screen names....At the Lawton FGST lunches we have talked occasionally about that.

If we were ever questioned about some of the members, we would all have a problem identifying them by name.

Screen names, yes. Real ones. That is a long stretch.

Dave
aka ratski

No problem here. I don't hide behind a screen name.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny thing about those screen names....At the Lawton FGST lunches we have talked occasionally about that.

If we were ever questioned about some of the members, we would all have a problem identifying them by name.

Screen names, yes. Real ones. That is a long stretch.

Dave
aka ratski

Our wagon is dark blues with yellow wheels. Should be full of pecans and beef jerky.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just to differentiate, I'll be the fat white guy with a limp (sometimes) and a mustache and a red wagon full of ammo.

Now I need to find a red wagon!!!

Dave

And to differentiate even more, ill be the fat white guy, a limp(something is usually limp or limping) a lil red wagon full of stuff and 1 missing body part.

Latest posts

Top Bottom