OSAs SUPER GROUP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SMS. If he ain't there, you're in the diversionary force (read: bait)
Dennis--utility player; if it needs doin', chances are, he can do it.
FarmerByron and Okie4570--between them, we ought to eat well. Plus, farmers tend to know stuff about fixing busted stuff. (Screw duck tape--I have baling wire and chewing gum! ;) )
Bassin--another utility player.
tRidiot--medics are good to have.
BB--somebody has to get things organized...

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well since we're namin names, I want tRidiot on my team. Dude can cook some of my kinda grub.

I have to agree, he has been fast as lightning on the learning curve of running that smoker!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for Pattie, here is a couple more of them Glocks with Lonewolf Barrels!

Last edited:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, Mr. Glock! Not a big fan of any attachments on my guns (lasers make me motions! :teehee: And a flashlight belongs in my other hand, not on my gun ... (that's some of that lo-speed, hi-drag tactical po-po stuff GC taught me :P) but still ... I appreciate the pics! :rotflmao:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, Mr. Glock! Not a big fan of any attachments on my guns (lasers make me motions! :teehee: And a flashlight belongs in my other hand, not on my gun ... (that's some of that lo-speed, hi-drag tactical po-po stuff GC taught me :P) but still ... I appreciate the pics! :rotflmao:

He has taught you well! The green 17 is my house gun with the light. As my other hand is carrying something else! I took the G17L barrel out of the G34 to see how far it would hangout and to take a funny photo for you. Now the G17L Lonewolf barrel does do well in the G34.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the moment I can only think of a handful of members that I wouldn't want to be in a group with. That is mostly because thier over the top alpha male attitudes won't let them be civil or listen to reason.

To be truthful if I was held up somewhere and a stranger showed up and said they were a member of OSA they would get the benefit of the doubt.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the moment I can only think of a handful of members that I wouldn't want to be in a group with. That is mostly because thier over the top alpha male attitudes won't let them be civil or listen to reason.

To be truthful if I was held up somewhere and a stranger showed up and said they were a member of OSA they would get the benefit of the doubt.

I dunno man ... this is a motley bunch here ... :P I think I'd have to know their screen name. They can holler at me from the fence line. If they don't get a pass, they'd never know it ... :shocked: :naughty: :fallangel :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom