OSAs SUPER GROUP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno man ... this is a motley bunch here ... :P I think I'd have to know their screen name. They can holler at me from the fence line. If they don't get a pass, they'd never know it ... :shocked: :naughty: :fallangel :wink2:

Or we could have a secret phrase! Like holler from the fence line " Hey, I am unbutthurtable" or " 12 12 12 "!!!!!!!!!!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree, Johnny - most ANY OSA'r would get an initial benefit and welcomed in after:

as BB has pointed, screen name ID would be instantly required, along with PASSWORD; not going to name any names, but, there are a couple of that maybe :50cal:

and yes MrGlock, "POST 12!!!!!!!!" would be the perfect password.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno man ... this is a motley bunch here ... :P I think I'd have to know their screen name. They can holler at me from the fence line. If they don't get a pass, they'd never know it ... :shocked: :naughty: :fallangel :wink2:

Funny thing about those screen names....At the Lawton FGST lunches we have talked occasionally about that.

If we were ever questioned about some of the members, we would all have a problem identifying them by name.

Screen names, yes. Real ones. That is a long stretch.

Dave
aka ratski

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I agree with the motley bunch. You all still get the benefit of the doubt. I do wish I could put more faces to screen names though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom