OSU vs OU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats Pokes, you guys deserved it. Played well in every aspect. Congrats on winning the Big XII and good luck with your bowl. I hope Laundry goes to the NFL, he sucks.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So proud of the Pokes. I have avoided every bedlam thread, just hoping I'd be able to say that tonight. Lotta years and lotta tears to get here. I know who I'd rather see in the NC. I don't know how people would vote for a repeat when the chance exists to see such a prolific offense play such a stonewall defense. But they may. And maybe the boys can't hang with LSU. But maybe they can. Gotta play it to find out. POKES!

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Proud of my Pokes! Now the mission for today is find some Big 12 Champion gear locally. Seen a lot of stuff on footballfanatics.com that I like but me wants to wear this stuff today!

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Special thanks to the OU quarterback!

upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_en_f_f2_Osu_ath_brand.png

TOLD YOU SO!

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you, Super Dave, and good to see you today. Anyway, being an OSU Alum, you have no idea how good this is. I and I know you tire of my old stories but when I was there in the late sixties we ONLY beat OU two years in a row and that was with the worst coach, Phil Cuthcins, in the schools history. We used to take dates to the games only because they had purses so we could take the booze in, that is how bad it was then. We expected to lose to most so we enjoyed it. During the first half the kids selling soft drinks would go up and down the steps of the north side where all the students were yelling cokes. cokes etc. In the second half they yelled set ups, set ups. If you can imagine, that was the way it was and having grown up around a bunch of OU Alums back then (m guy I worked for in hs was on the track team) who all expected me to go to OU they disowned me not really but I caught hell for going to and graduating from OSU. Today I heard not a word from any one about the game and I work weekends at a very busy place, gee I wonder why?

Latest posts

Top Bottom