OSU vs OU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice example of the pot calling the kettle black. You act like OSU fans have never acted childish and asinine before. Shall I go through this forum and start quoting?

In fact, I'd say OU fans have been overwhelmingly respectful on this forum in the past 24 hours. OSU fans have been a different story.

I'm sure you can imagine what would have happened if OU had won. I'm sure it would have been the definition of "classy".

I think for the most part OSU fans have been pretty docile considering what abuse we have taken for years and years.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not real bright are we? Just proves people outside OK agree that OSU is pretty good.

I never said people dont think they are good. I said I havnt yet heard prolific offense and OSU in the same sentence, outside of an OK fan, or fan in general. My point above is obviously based on the polls that matter, not an espn fan poll, but the coaches and harris poll dont seem to agree with you. Lets try not to insult each others intelligence though ok ass hat, its just a football game after all....:nono1:

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say it's been pretty clean for the typical trash talk OSU fans get from the OU fans. You're really going to get touchy at a little jabbing?

In my experience, ALL OK fans are a bit sensitive and well FANatical overall. Ive lived in multiple states, and its by far the worst here. Ill rephrase that and say all fans in the south, especially the more small town teams, like most colleges in the south are based in.

Intelligence and ass hat in the same sentence. It CAN be done.

LMFAO.....:mosh: Do I get a prize?

Latest posts

Top Bottom