Our son is graduating law school this Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congratulations!!!

Hmmmm, the Big Easy, ..Nawlins. Oldest and a great restaurant....well, here are my guesses.

Cafe du Mond...not really a congratulations dinner.

So....

1.Antoine's
2.Arnaud's
3.Tujague's

My money's on Antoine's...if it's still there. I haven't been back to N.O. since Katrina.

Again, congratulations

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tax law is a great area. However, if he is serious about that area, he should get an LLM. It's a year long masters of law. Well worth the money. I was going to be a tax lawyer and got accepted to the University of Denver. However, I decided to be an ambulance chaser.

Securities is another good area. If he gets an LLM in Securities, he probably could write his own ticket

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations!!!

Hmmmm, the Big Easy, ..Nawlins. Oldest and a great restaurant....well, here are my guesses.

Cafe du Mond...not really a congratulations dinner

So....

1.Antoine's
2.Arnaud's
3.Tujague's

My money's on Antoine's...if it's still there. I haven't been back to N.O. since Katrina.

Again, congratulations

We are taking them to......... Wait for it....... Wait for it......ANTOINE'S. I don't know much about it. We let him pick it. He says it is awesome.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tax law is a great area. However, if he is serious about that area, he should get an LLM. It's a year long masters of law. Well worth the money. I was going to be a tax lawyer and got accepted to the University of Denver. However, I decided to be an ambulance chaser.

Securities is another good area. If he gets an LLM in Securities, he probably could write his own ticket

He has applied to Chicago and is wait listed in Dc for his LLM. So I guess he is on the right track.
Thanks.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what my parents thought!!!:scream:

Congrats to your son. Does he have a job yet, if so he is ahead of the game.

He as an interview with a Supreme Court judge Monday as a clerk. He was one of seven students out of all the law students in the state to get an interview. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom