Ozark finale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those that watched Ozark what was your opinion of the finale? I liked it, but compared to the rest of the series i was expecting a little more.

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I liked it, but there’s only so much you can do with a show. They did leave it open… but… ALMOST posted a spoiler.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well they didn't leave it too open... As this was the series finale. So it ends with Ruth dead and Jonah finally gets to clap someone.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was good. The portrayal of a Mexican cartel familys’ behavior seemed realistic to me. The theme/lesson of consequences for certain actions taken was reality based, not happy fantasy. The P.I./cop/ex-cops’ action at the end was a little puzzling to me. Would a criminal court judge in Missouri even allow cremains “burgled/stolen/obtained without search warrant” into evidence? Would a P.I. from Illinois be immune from breaking and entering/burglary charges?

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty good. The number of seasons for most series should be -1 what they are. I felt it was time to wrap this one up, so I'm glad they didn't drag it out another year or two.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I liked it. My favorite character was Ruth. I wish he would have shot Wendy in Season 1. What a cuck Marty was. Smart guy but big time PW’d.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ruth was wonderful.I felt pretty sure she wouldn't make it out alive, but was hoping her and 3 would buy a big boat and sail down the river.

Latest posts

Top Bottom