Paintless dent removal (okc)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know someone to take a pretty good door ding out of my wifes new car thanks the wind yesterday? Yukon/Mustang/Okc area.....

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you haven't gotten any good suggestions by tomorrow morning I'll pull the receipt of the guy who did my wife's car. I want to say its David's Dent Removal but not sure.

She got nailed in a spring hail storm and caused $2400 worth of damage to her Milan. Looks like it never happened now. He takes his time to remove interior panels to access the area behind. Not the shortcut that some take by drilling into the door jambs in a not so visible area.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am getting my truck fixed tomorrow if they do a good job I will let you know and I will give you thier contact information.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just got back from getting a door ding fixed on my truck insurance sent me to jewells paintless dent repair and they were awsome. had me in an finished in less than 45 minutes. very professional work and now you cant tell that I ever had a dent. cant say enough about thier service they did a great job

Latest posts

Top Bottom