Panic Attacks...help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check the job postings thread. I just listed the job fair that Boeing is having tomorrow. They are moving their defense contracts here from Wichita and are looking to hire 100s of people.

I got a job offer today on my voicemail. I have to call them tomorrow and see what all the details are and schedule a drug test. I'm hoping it works out and they don't freak about the meds I'm on and lose the offer.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a quick observation after reading this thread....

Boy are you blessed to have SO many people caring about you - that don't personally know you. I've seen other threads where others picked on folks for "unsavory" behavior/thoughts. NONE of that here. This shows who OSA really is. Good folks looking out for you bro. Seriously, please consider the NUMEROUS prayers thrown out at you. It will BE ok!

It does cheer my heart that guys are so open to help you.

I'm very lucky to have a place like this and people like these that genuinely care about their brothers and sisters. I'm fully shocked this post got the attention it did and I'm very grateful it did as well. It's helped me get through the past few days. If the job offer goes well, it will be one step to getting better, but I know I still have a long road ahead of me.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amen Brother
Its good to get it out, I'm enjoying this thread, not the suffering
But ...This too shall Pass
Keep chuggin Bro, Good Luck on the job interview, relax You got this.... ;)

Thanks, I've been through 3 interviews with them. This is the actual job offer now to hire me. Hopefully everything lines up and it's a go.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a job offer today on my voicemail. I have to call them tomorrow and see what all the details are and schedule a drug test. I'm hoping it works out and they don't freak about the meds I'm on and lose the offer.
Best of luck, sir! Things do have a way of working themselves out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom