Panic Attacks...help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm having issues with my faith now because I can't understand why God would allow me to go through this or when I'm begging for help it feels like none comes. I'm still praying...

What do you think this thread and all these folks pitching in with support IS??

Hang in there, man... you'll get there.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you think this thread and all these folks pitching in with support IS??

Hang in there, man... you'll get there.

I didn't mean it that way. I guess I should have said no relief comes. We just went to lunch at work and I've spent all morning dreading it. I don't do well by myself and now every lunch is alone.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you might try (and I'll get ridiculed for this I'm sure) self hypnosis. The relaxation techniques are pretty good.

I've had a few mild (IMO) ones, but nothing debilitating.

Relaxation techniques seem to do it for me.

One thing I can tell you, right after I ask God to keep my family and friends safe, I ask him to look after the folks on this and a couple of other sites in which I participate.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
have you tried working out? sounds like you have to get your mind of things. Maybe do those honey dos now, read a book, etc.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I absolutely despise reading. I can do magazines and forums like this, but can't do books...I've never been interested in reading books. Working out might be an option. Thanks for the suggestions.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll keep you in my prayers.

I also saw that Boeing is having a job fair soon as well. I think they looking to hire 600ish people.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I never realized how many people suffered from this condition. If this many OSA'ers are expressing their problem, there must be many more who aren't. Extrapolate that outward and you get a lot of folks, unless, of course, there's something inherently wrong with OSA'ers. Just kidding.

I pray you all find some level of peace with your troubles. Wish there was something I could do or suggest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom