Pawnee Winter Run n' Gun - 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard someone use the term "with the pace of a cast iron toad"....

That about summed up my performance.

Believe we walked together from stage 1 to 2 thru the creeks and up the cliff. I shot the 500 a couple spots before you, my video was posted a few pages back. And yes cast iron toad is about right, but we finished right....

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a shooter on the 10k course who was lugging way too much gear and pushing a solid 275. At the first bonus stage he complained that he had brought his own shotgun ammo, and was carrying unnecessary weight. No, homey. That's that gut check you're feeling. (Insert Marcellus Wallace moment here)

The point is, there were a lot of folks walking and shuffling some part of the course. The bigger point is that everyone who stepped off of a starting line did more than the millions sitting at home. Those who finished did more. I don't know if that guy finished but I'm glad he was there. Hopefully everyone learned something about themselves. I know I did.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Believe we walked together from stage 1 to 2 thru the creeks and up the cliff. I shot the 500 a couple spots before you, my video was posted a few pages back. And yes cast iron toad is about right, but we finished right....

Oh yeah. I remember....I was reeling from getting punched in the face by Stage 1 when you caught up to me LOL. It was fun watching you nail 2.

stimpsonjcat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a shooter on the 10k course who was lugging way too much gear and pushing a solid 275. At the first bonus stage he complained that he had brought his own shotgun ammo, and was carrying unnecessary weight. No, homey. That's that gut check you're feeling. (Insert Marcellus Wallace moment here)

The point is, there were a lot of folks walking and shuffling some part of the course. The bigger point is that everyone who stepped off of a starting line did more than the millions sitting at home. Those who finished did more. I don't know if that guy finished but I'm glad he was there. Hopefully everyone learned something about themselves. I know I did.

This.

All time spent in contest is triumphant.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1455149678899.jpg

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

shakyhand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ted Kennedy never struck me as a participation trophy kinda guy. Run n gun trophy, is something to be proud of, there are a lot of great shooters & great runners. Smaller # that can run and shoot.
I always fear the day those twenty year old kids learn to shoot, lord knows those kids in and straight out of high school can run.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ted Kennedy never struck me as a participation trophy kinda guy. Run n gun trophy, is something to be proud of, there are a lot of great shooters & great runners. Smaller # that can run and shoot.
I always fear the day those twenty year old kids learn to shoot, lord knows those kids in and straight out of high school can run.

You need to come to Pecos. The Texas A&M shooting team always has a few young fellers that can do both quite well. (BTW that Simon Golob's 1st place trophy, not mine)

Latest posts

Top Bottom