Pawnee Winter Run n' Gun - 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MauserAl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi SMS, been trying to reply since Monday, and yep I'm Randy. The old coot with the Swedish Mauser. Hope you did a lot better than I managed to do overall. Hit all of my targets except the white rifle target at stage 5, but my "run" (trot, walk, stagger, crawl, sit) time could use some (a lot) of work. I absolutely loved this Run n' Gun! As usual the host and ROs were excellent! Looking forward to Pawnee Summer 2016.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear you did well! I DNF'd a lot of stages. I nailed that last headshot though, on my last round! Definitely needed to spend more time shooting that old Mauser.

See you in July?

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a gear question in regards to glasses. I know the summer run was extremely hot and I wasn't really surprised when my Oakley Gascans fogged up on me. However, I was surprised when my Wiley X shooting glasses fogged up this last time. I had only 2.5 minutes of wait time the entire run, so I was sweating pretty good but I was expecting a better result since they are more of an open design when compared to my Gascans. What do you guys use or what do you do to help keep your glasses from fogging up so you can see when you shoot?

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a gear question in regards to glasses. I know the summer run was extremely hot and I wasn't really surprised when my Oakley Gascans fogged up on me. However, I was surprised when my Wiley X shooting glasses fogged up this last time. I had only 2.5 minutes of wait time the entire run, so I was sweating pretty good but I was expecting a better result since they are more of an open design when compared to my Gascans. What do you guys use or what do you do to help keep your glasses from fogging up so you can see when you shoot?

Cat Crap. Seriously, that's what it's called.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I had the same problem on stage 3 and 4. Fogged up so bad I couldnt see aND really screwed me on my shoot times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom