People Like This Do Not Deserve a Trial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched that video, indeed it was hard to watch. It is absolutely disgusting what that animal did to that child. I feel sorry for the family, LEO and all others that are involved with that tragedy. I would think situations like this should make nobody want to be in law enforcement or any part of those types of crime. They must have nerves of steel and a deep compassion for their jobs to handle things like this.

Reaction score
He deserves a slow and punishing death. People like that I would love to take back to Iraq and drop him off in a street with a sign taped to his chest saying I hate the koran and leave him there.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This POS should be taken out of isolation and put in general population with an introduction over the PA of what he did.

He deserves a slow and punishing death. People like that I would love to take back to Iraq and drop him off in a street with a sign taped to his chest saying I hate the koran and leave him there.

So you don't believe in the 8th Amendment? Or are you into picking and choosing which parts of the Constitution you like and what parts are inconvenient?

This guy deserves a trial. And if found guilty, he deserves a quick death. Eye for an eye is pretty barbaric. I hope we, as a society, have grown a little since the Old Testament. That doesn't mean we turn the other cheek, but no one should be the subject of torture, even those that do it. Just send this guy on his way to meet his maker as quickly, but fairly, as possible. Let God sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom