Permission Area For Members (Not Family Friendly)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like an forum with a non family friendly area?

• Yes

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 28 16.1%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 47 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe it's 14 pages long still on topic. This coulda been a epic troll cep it's wasted on seriousness....kinda.

I step away to mix up a Bloody Mary and this happens. Well I'm heading to the fridge for a beer, anyone else want one?

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well not everybody thinks that ... it would appear that my quick wit, charming personality and my unrelenting pursuit of spammers is not appreciated by everyone here. :) No worries ... I've not kissed any ass before, I'm not gonna start now ... :)

Me and you both... I may get booted but I will take my dignity with me. :thumbup3:

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I the only one seeing parallels between both YukonGlocker's position on how this forum should be run and any career politician's 'I know better' attitude on how to tweak the great experiment we call these United States of America, as well as the recent increase in over regulation in an attempt to make the same US of A a kindler, gentler, more PC haven for all. Guessing stuff is about to get Orwellian around here.

Folks, just a reminder that you heard it here first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom